The law office of Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP, has been producing positive results for clients throughout New Jersey since 1913. Because we work on many cases as a team, our clients benefit from our lawyers’ cumulative experience. That is important when dealing with the complexities that are involved in real estate litigation, employment law matters and other business transactions and commercial disputes.
The results featured here are a fraction of the positive outcomes we have produced over the decades. We welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your legal matter and recommend a course of action.
- Kinderkamack Road Associates, LLC
- Commercial Arbitration – Consumer Fraud – In the Matter of Brunelleschi Construction, LLC
- Robinhood Plaza, Inc. et al. v. City Council, Jersey City, Unreported, Law Division 2015
- Putting a Hold on Mortgage Foreclosures
- Avery v. Brunelleschi Construction
- ADVANCE HOUSING, INC. v. TOWNSHIP OF TEANECK
- Larry PRICE v. Martin T. MARTINETTI
- KINDERKAMACK ROAD ASSOCIATES, LLC v. MAYOR AND COUNCIL OF the BOROUGH OF ORADELL